Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shopping

I'm made by shopping. I don't know how much money I spent it. Maybe, it's enough money to built a house! I'm a shopping addict. I love the time choosing and looking clothes. Then, why I love shopping?
First, I feel happy just looking cute clothes. I want to live the shopping center, because I can always look cute clothes and accessories. However I know it's impossible. So I have to buy clothes for making my room like a shopping center.
Second, when I want to forget bad things I go shopping. I can do it without bother. Shopping is my one way to escape it.
Finally, it's my best time to see clothes at my room that I bought. I feel really happy to get some clothes. As soon as I go home, I try it like a fashion show. It's my favorite time! So, clothes makes me go shopping.
Like these, shopping brings me a lots of happy things. I can't stop doing it and nobody can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment